[games_access] Looking for constructive feedback and comments

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:47:39 EDT 2012

The features can be added, as these are not e-sport games, only a small percentage of their use is for e-sports. So if there's a feature that gives an unfair advantage then the solution is just not to use that feature in a competitive game, rather than avoid implementing it all. For example setting a handicap is not permitted in competitive Starcraft, but the feature is still included, and used in non-competitive games.