[games_access] Call for Open Letters

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:07:22 EDT 2012

Great idea, and great to open this up to bring in GASIG members. This could see us bury some old hatchets, and move on.

Would specific and personal stuff potentially fit into this? For example, something I'd love to see supported is Apple related on the barriers that exist with the iOS platform for the likes of switch users, head-tracker and eye-gaze users: http://youtu.be/j5H4TV-2-Tw.

I'd also love to see accessibility options in console and gaming platforms at an operating system level.

But if more general, that's fine too.

Best wishes,

Barrie