[games_access] Games industry letters

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 05:17:44 EDT 2012

In case you haven't seen AbleGamers' current facebook status -
Call for Letters: AbleGamers Needs Your Help. AbleGamers is gathering together an upcoming publication in which we would like to include open letters to the gaming industry that explain the importance of accessibility. We invite community members, developers, publishers and everyone in between to write letters to the game industry and mail them to submissions at ablegamers.com - we will be selecting a few letters to be published with an upcoming AbleGamers project.Thank you in advance for your assistance,Mark, Steve and the AbleGamers team.