[games_access] Kickstarter game project will add Closed Captions and Dyslexic friendly font

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:24:15 EST 2012

Hi!

We plan to use OpenDyslexic font on a video game for wich we have launched
a Kickstarter campaign.

We talk about accessibility on this campaign update:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1042570429/the-last-door-episodic-horror-adventure/posts/361540

As discussed earlier in this mailing list, we wondered if this would be the
first video game to use a dyslexic friendly font.
Do you know any other game that has used some dyslexic font before?

Also, we would greatly appreciate if you spread about our project, surely
many people that you know would be interested in what we are going to do;
and we can only do that if Kickstarter campaign reach its goal.

Thanks!!

Javier Mairena (Game Accessibility Expert / Game Developer)
The Game Kitchen SL | Accessable Games | Nivel21 Entertainment
Email: jmairena at accessablegames.com