[games_access] the new of UN CRPD

Thomas Westin thomasw at dsv.su.se
Tue Feb 7 15:29:06 EST 2012

Hi

I'm writing my PhD about a education where the school house/book/schedule is replaced by activities within and around off-the-shelf games, currently using Star Wars The Old Republic, previuosly WoW and other games. And yes, part of my work is discussing accessibility of course :)

Mvh / Best regards
Thomas Westin
Stockholm University :: dsv.su.se :: +46 73-707 86 86