[games_access] PWDs against inclusion?

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:27:14 EST 2012

I've come across people who seem to believe that there is a "hierarchy of
disability" (almost a caste-system) - where some seem to think their
barriers are more important to remove than those for others, because the
others are in some way inferior. But these people are well in the minority
in my experience, and frankly, there are arse holes in all walks of life.

Barrie