[games_access] Global Game Jame - 2012

Tara Voelker (Tefertiller) ttefertiller at igda-gasig.org
Fri Jan 6 13:44:45 EST 2012

Hello!

Just so everyone knows, we have an informational packet on this located
here-

We've gotten several chapters swigned up for this already, and it's looking
to be a great year!

http://gasig.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/globalgamejamaccessibilitychallenge.pdf

--
Tara (Tefertiller) Voelker - Chairperson : igda-gasig.org