[games_access] CFP - Entertainment STS at ICCHP 2012

Roland Ossmann Roland.Ossmann at jku.at
Tue Jan 17 05:40:36 EST 2012

Dear Games Accessibility Colleagues,

I would like to inform you about a call for papers regarding accessible
games and entertainment software. A special thematic session about this
topic will be held at the 13th International Conference on Computers
Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP 2012, see http://www.icchp.org/
). A detailed description of the call can be found here:
http://www.icchp.org/node/362

I'm looking forward to many interesting contributions and if you have
any questions or need any information, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Roland

--
Dr. Roland Ossmann