[games_access] Abilities Expo Chicago Illinois

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Mon Jul 9 13:22:06 EDT 2012

Greetings all,

The weekend before the holiday the AbleGamers crew was demonstrating game
accessibility for the public in Chicago Illinois. I wanted to share some
pictures of the event
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151019383076670.457038.57979601669&type=1&l=0173bbe97d
-
there was one particular girl who was about five years old in her mini
wheelchair that had never played video games before because her mom thought
she wouldn't be able to do it. She rolled right up to our Kinect booth and
started playing. It was amazing. She was laughing and giggling and having a
great time all while the entire crew cheered her on. Her mom was in tears
and a crowd gathered around to see the little girl giggling.

Inspiration at its best.

--
Steve Spohn
Editor-In-Chief