[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 102, Issue 12

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:06:47 EDT 2012

That Boccia game's already on the list, but thanks Ian, and fully agree with your points. It's certainly the most fun of the bunch. You can play it using an on-screen keyboard, and I know at least one-switch gamer that really likes it (even though it doesn't have a one-switch mode - they play with support).

Would love to see the wheelchair rugby taken to the next level. I can imagine an alternate parallel universe with SEGA Virtua Wheelchair Rugby in arcades. Recon that would be a lot of fun to play.

Barrie