[games_access] suits about discrimination on thebasisofdisability?

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Sun Jun 24 17:07:31 EDT 2012

I think AG, SE with individuals like John and Ian pushing we ARE making
huge change.  Look at the accessibility landscape today versus years ago
before any of us got into the fight. Heck, I don't think most developers
even knew accessibility existed before we started this movement. Now they
know, now developers are starting to care and now is the time where we will
effect change without the need for legislation.

What we are doing is working.