[games_access] Game Accessibility Info label

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:25:26 EDT 2012

Changing the subject back to a good one Eleanor made on a Game Accessibility labelling system... Hope people might find this of interest:

http://www.gamebase.info/magazine/read/game-accessibility-information-symbol_881.html

Presently, it's a pilot system sitting with SpecialEffect, but I'm hopeful I can persuade them to free it up for anyone to use, with guidance on how best to use it.

Best wishes all,

Barrie