[games_access] IndieGala Partners with the AbleGamers Foundation

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Tue Jun 26 19:10:45 EDT 2012

--
Steve Spohn
Editor-In-Chief
The AbleGamers Foundation
AbleGamers.com <http://www.ablegamers.com/> |
AbleGamers.org<http://www.ablegamers.org/>
 | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ablegamers> |
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ablegamers>

IndieGala Partners with the AbleGamers Foundation

*Bundle Service IndieGala has Chosen to Permanently Support Disabled Gamers*

Harpers Ferry, WV –June 25, 2012– The AbleGamers
Foundation<http://www.ablegamers.com/>and
IndieGala <http://www.indiegala.com/> are thrilled to announce the bundle
service will now offer AbleGamers as the charity deal hunters can support
while getting great games. Having raised $5000 for the charity in the first
month alone, IndieGala is on track to be one of the foundation’s largest
supporters.

“This is a very exciting time for the game accessibility movement,” said
Mark Barlet, President of The Ablegamers Foundation. “The gaming community
has always been very supportive of our mission and the partnership with
IndieGala will allow the community to pick up some great games while making
a donation to support gamers with disabilities.”

“I could not be more pleased,” said Steve Spohn, Editor-In-Chief of
AbleGamers. “We are a charity, but we do our best to give back to those who
support our mission and partnering with such a wonderful bundle service
will allow our donors to receive something other than the wonderful feeling
of supporting disabled gamers for their donations.”

“IndieGala is proud to support such a wonderful cause as AbleGamers,” said
Riccardo Rosapepe, Lead Manager of IndieGala. “We have so much love and
respect for gamers with disabilities. It feels really good to give back to
the community that supports us.”

IndieGala bundles more than a dozen games and music together in a pay what
you want format. Users can choose to give the money to any of the options
(developers, charity or the gala themselves) by adjusting the sliders how
they see fit.

*About The AbleGamers Foundation***

The AbleGamers Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that runs
AbleGamers.com, which provides news and reviews on the accessibility of
mainstream video game titles, as well as consultation on assistive
technology.  As an alternative to Serious Gaming, mainstream video games
supply many disabled individuals and veterans with rehabilitation as well
as social stimulation in situations where they may be otherwise shut out of
society's idea of normal everyday life.

###

For more information about this topic, the AbleGamers Foundation,
AbleGamers.com, or to schedule an interview with Mark Barlet, President of
AbleGamers, call Steve Spohn at (703) 891-9017 ext:102 or email
press at AbleGamers.com.