[games_access] Game Accessibility - How to we get there?

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:52:52 EDT 2012

Last thing for a while, I promise. I can't speak for Thomas but if I
misread your message and you were upset by his comment not mine, I
would like to say I have never read an unkind word from him before.

I'd guess Thomas may have been running down some  existential train of
thought with that one. I would imagine he would be mortified to have
left you feeling like that.

 I know passions run high with this topic at times but I just wish we
could show one another more kindness when there are misunderstandings
and/or disagreements and/or moments of jealousy/irritation. We should
all be able to go our own way and also find common threads to pull
together on. Wouldn't we be stronger like that? I'd still like that.

Bye for a while.

Barrie

--
Sent from my mobile device