[games_access] Game Accessibility - How to we get there?

Thomas Westin thomasw at dsv.su.se
Wed Jun 27 18:03:01 EDT 2012

Hi Steve

Just had to respond to this too:

I have no idea what you refer to herr Steve? I can assure you that I have not said or meant anything like that with regards to your illness. If you have perceived it anything I have said way it is a misunderstanding. I am really sorry that you feel  this way about me.

Kind regards,
Thomas

(Sent from my mobile)