[games_access] Active scanning

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Mar 8 13:09:16 EST 2012

Merci :-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: games_access-bounces at igda.org [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org] Im
Auftrag von David Colven
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. März 2012 18:57
An: IGDA Games Accessibility SIG Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [games_access] Active scanning

By no means.  This method of scanning has been around since the early
'80s.  It is usually named user scan or hold down scan and various other
names.  For a more complete guide to scanning please have a look at a
guide I wrote with Simon Judge from Barnsley General Hospital a few
years ago.

Switch Access to Technology on the ACE Web site www.ace-centre.org.uk

http://www.ace-centre.org.uk/index.cfm?pageid=01AC8F54-3048-7290-FE3D372
D6EF105B1&productid=01AC5664-3048-7290-FE07CFA10C4BAA07

Sorry for the long URL

David

David Colven
Accessibility Advisor and Assistive Technology Consultant

The ACE Centre Advisory Trust
92 Windmill Road
Headington
Oxford
OX3 7DR

Direct - 01865 759813
Office - 01865 759800
Email - colven at ace-centre.org.uk

The ACE Centre is a registered charity (no 1040868)
The information contained in this email is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this email immediately. The contents
of this email must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's
consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan
all attachments.