[games_access] Misuse of the term Accessibility

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Mar 16 06:26:56 EDT 2012

Hello,

well it was some kind of funny until now.

But this is something I really do not like:
Two students from Germany were looking for interview partner.
The company we talked about said to them they would be expert in
the topic accessibility.

I do not like this. Students usually do not have time to waste.
They thought they would have an interview partner. But I said
to them that they have to look for other partners. It was only luck
that we know this.

Is there a possibility to save at least the term "Game Accessibility"?
That could be useful.

Best regards,
Sandra