[games_access] Accessibility Terminology (John R. Porter)

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:55:55 EDT 2012

Bit of a UX tangent now sorry but yep the point was basically that in general terms testing with disabled people will uncover the same kind of general findings, and also extra ones due to the disability. Basically her point was about if you don't have much in the way of resources and can only test with a few people, a disabled person will be better 'value' as they'll give you a wider range of feedback. But of course ideally you'd have plenty of iterative testing with representative demographics that contain appropriate numbers of different impairments for those demographics.
Message: 3