[games_access] Request for help...

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Fri Mar 23 17:24:14 EDT 2012

Barrie,

While our games are intended for general use, many of them are
deliberately blind-accessible.

What we specifically do for our blind-accessible games is:

1. All controls are keyboard accessible.
2. All controls and game parts self-voice and also work with the JAWS
screen reader.
3. We design the logic of our user interface to be easy to use both
visually and by ear.
4. We include an Easy button and Game Throttle so the gamer can control
the level of challenge.
5. We include blind-specific in-game help.
6. We try to make the entertainment value of our sounds as good as our
visuals.

If you want a whole lot more technical stuff about how to make a
mainstream game blind-accessible, go to our special Web site,
www.blindcomputergames.com.

John Bannick
CTO
7-128 Software