[games_access] October 10th 2012 - AbleGamers Accessibility Library Opening

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Fri Oct 5 13:13:32 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I know, AG has been in the news a lot lately. I promise, no spamming your
TVs with approved messages. ;)

But, I would not be doing my job if I didn't personally invite you to the
opening of the AbleGamers Accessibility Arcade (TM). While many of you
lurkers and regulars on this list live all around the world in various
places near and far, we still want to welcome you to this historic event.
If you can make it to DC, the event starts at noon on Oct 10, 2012. You can
sign up to attend on our Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/501255319886612/ or just show up. Admission
is free.

This is history in the making folks, and I wish you could all make it.
Mark, the AG Crew and I will be on hand answering questions and demoing the
technology all day. Come say hi!

--
Steve Spohn
Editor-In-Chief