[games_access] 508 Compliance (Eleanor Robinson)

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:17:43 EDT 2012

Ah ok that might just be a problem with the workshops then, describing themselves as '508' when they're really just '508 web-based' - online is only one area that it applies to. Here's the full list, covers everything from voicemail systems to TVs:
Software applications and operating systemsWeb-based intranet and internet information and systemsTelecommunication productsVideo and multimedia productsSelf contained, closed productsDesktop and portable computers