[games_access] 508 compliance

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:22:24 EDT 2012

Hi all, at risk of reopening the can of worms, is anyone aware of any precedents set for 508-regulated games used in government environments? I know the US govt uses games pretty extensively, but can't find any publicly available records of how legislation has been handled.

Just to be clear I'm not trying to start debate on whether games can or should be regulated in this way, just looking for an example of where 508 has been deemed applicable, or just as useful, deemed specifically not applicable.

Ian