[games_access] VTree new game

chuck at vtreellc.com chuck at vtreellc.com
Tue Jan 22 16:17:53 EST 2013

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for putting that out there. There is an upgraded version that
will be released by early next week on approximately 150 sites
worldwide that is more entertaining than the current version
available.The game does allow for an Xbox 360 controller to play so
most accessible hardware devices that mimic the 360 will be able to
interface with the game.

As an FYI, we are working closely with the VA on a camera version of
the game that will have much greater accessibility options than these
latest releases. We will be making the official announcements shortly.

Thanks again Sandra.

Chuck