[games_access] University student accessibility project

Michelle Hinn michellehinn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:32:17 EDT 2013

Yes that may be right, that he's looking for more broad opinions. He
could easily sort by the disability question -- my remaining concern
would be if it mattered at all if the answer was both. It would yield
an interesting third comparison point if it was but I don't know if
he's concerned with sample size.

Sorry -- few too many years analyzing surveys. Just don't want to send
him down the wrong road toward answering his dissertation question(s).
:)

Michelle