[games_access] Therapeutic game for children with Cystic Fibrosis

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:07:00 EDT 2013

Hi all!

We have started a crowdfunding campaing at the beggining of May in order to
collect enough resources for making a therapeutic video game for children
with Cystic Fibrosis, a game which can turn their daily physical therapy
into a more enjoyable activity.

We have called it ‘My Carnival’ and it will be published online for free in
two languages english and spanish.

It’s really important to spread this project worldwide in order to get our
goal, Help us making this iniciative come true, please!

We have only 14 days left to collect 29,000$ (the tipping point) to fund
this video game.

You can find more information about the crowdfunding campaign here:
http://startsomegood.com/mycarnival

And an explanatory video at Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFdqY9b8mhs

The game will have special design and options to be accessible for children
between 3 and 6 years, a range in which the skills are very different.
Options like game type selector, difficulty level and game speed will be in
the game for sure.

Thanks!
Javi.