[games_access] Brainstorming Tomb Raider 2013

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun May 19 14:36:48 EDT 2013

Hello,

I just played Tomb Raider.

@Ian you said something about the quality of the subtitles?

Quick Time Events (sorry did not remind the correct term)

* Can be turned off: combat difficulty on easy

Automatic aiming:

* Can be turned off: combat difficulty on easy

I like it, but I would prefer to be able to select them separately.

I have big problems with the combats, but like the quick time events.

I do not like that it changed to a shoter.

The combats are very very very very very difficult. (also on easy)

There are still time puzzles that cannot be set on very easy.

It seems to be much more difficult to play it with gamepad

than with a keyboard in the combat.

My result: It is nice to have more accessibility, but

it should be implemented with more quality.

For this they need easy to understand information.

Regards,

Sandra