[games_access] Brainstorming Tomb Raider 2013

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun May 19 18:29:31 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,

Gameplay Option (or something like this)

Set combat to easy.

Then you will see the sequences without having to press a button.

I have no disability, but I struggle a lot to be able to play it.

I play games to have fun and not struggle to control it.

I would love to see Accessibility as improvement for usability for all
gamers.

Regards,

Sandra