[games_access] Java and Unity solutions available at GameAccessibilityCode.com

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed May 29 16:25:30 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Just would like to say there is now both a Unity and Java code repository at http://gameaccessibilitycode.com

Big thanks to 7-128 Software for their contribution of the Dark Utilities

Anyone interested to join this social coding effort to ease the threshold of making games more accessible, you are most welcome. Any code language is OK so it is easy, just can just ask me to setup a repository for your code language and sync to the Github.

No complex frameworks to follow, we refactor on a need basis when the number of solutions grow, and also help each other to translate solutions between environments.

Personally, I believe this is one way (of many) forward to achieve game accessibility on a larger scale.

Best regards,
Thomas Westin