[games_access] Java and Unity solutions available at GameAccessibilityCode.com

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu May 30 03:14:39 EDT 2013

Hi Steve and others,

There are other sets of guidelines which are not included as well (e.g. MediaLT who I think pioneered this in 2004, which I can't find a reference to in the Includification PDF either, by the way).

That said, this is a work in progress, and the GameAccessibilityGuidelines.com was used as a starting point, since I had been involved in them and it was simply the easiest to start with for me. There is nothing that stops us from including other sets of guidelines as well, and I think we should. I'm not sure exactly how at the moment but I'll add something about that later today or tomorrow.

The idea for the site was born many years ago but it was several reasons that made me take the step to start it now. The ease of using Github compared to previous version management like SVN, combined with the guidelines, was two of them.

Best regards,
Thomas