[games_access] The SIG website

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Tue Apr 1 03:33:01 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Following the great year for game accessibility at GDC there are a number of things going forward. First things first though.

It recently came to our attention that parts of the community are not aware of our main web site: igda-gasig.org Please, use this site as reference, not the various blogs, twitters, forums etc.

Since the SIG started in 2003, the SIG web presence has been a volunteer-based, organic thing (just as the SIG itself). We want to stay that way, but we need to take care of the garden too :) In line with this, some of the channels has been removed from the main website for now.

If there are any accessibility issues with the main web site please let me know.

Best regards,
Thomas
co-chair