[games_access] Looking for Feedback regarding a Game Engine For Accessible Games

Franco Eusébio Garcia franco.garcia at dc.ufscar.br
Wed Apr 9 10:40:58 EDT 2014

By the way, the same invitation made to Thomas applies to every one.

Although it is a very raw tech demo, I think it is still very
interesting to check
(<https://github.com/francogarcia/uge/wiki/Game-Tech-Demo-Tutorial>).
The only requirement to use the demo is editing text files.

It shows how my approach completely detach the IO from the game.
Thus, basically, anything can be used as an input device or an output device.

I might be wrong.
However, supposing it does scale well, I think it might be a very nice
step forward to universal access.