[games_access] eyebrow control at GGJ

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Mon Apr 28 03:56:10 EDT 2014

Great, the webcam as well as the lever switches approach makes it cheap too, compared to similar stuff made with a brain-computer interface.

(I made a BCI experiment with eyebrows together with Michael McIntosh in 2005, using the Cyberlink to recreate the Yoda-teaches-Luke-levitate-the-XWing in a 3D scene. Worked quite OK).

Best regards
Thomas