[games_access] Deeper Audio Games

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:40:41 EDT 2014

More mainstream media people do seem to be taking an interest, the BBC world service did a piece on game accessibility a few weeks back too.

With all of these combined with the rash of games industry press coverage that there has been recently (e.g. Kotaku and IGN both running pieces on colourblindness within a couple of days of each other), it seems like it has been a pretty fantastic month for awareness raising.

Ian