[games_access] Online Soccer Manager

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 18:11:05 EST 2014

If you can give them a succinct list of tweaks that would help, as would having some other voices alongside yours in the request. Applevis would be a very good source of people for that.

In short, you'll have better chances if you can demonstrate that the changes are simple to make and aren't just for your benefit alone. They won't have a large team, and will have to choose carefully which features they should or shouldn't work on, as everything is always at the cost of something else.

On the plus side you've got a better chance than with most games, as web / Android / iOS are all already pretty much there already, it's just a case of a few last tweaks.

If they aren't up for it then there are a couple of alternative screenreader accessible management games available, but obviously it would be better if you didn't have to lose your progress and if they didn't have to lose loyal customers.

Ian