[games_access] Important Question: What is our meta aim?

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Sun Dec 21 13:17:22 EST 2014

The problem with the thesis statement of "this is the way it's always
been," which is what you're saying, is that change is inevitable and
necessary.

SE & AG will continue to do what they do, as will the a valuable individual
advocates, the question was what should GA-SIG be when it grows up.

You think it's an awareness problem? No. It's a business problem. A problem
advocacy won't fix.