[games_access] Excellent article on blind-accessibility

UBALBO FLORIO arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Jan 6 21:02:53 EST 2014

Hello everyone this is Robert Florio. Sorry I haven't been in touch at all.
Got busy with my new website and career painting with the Association of
foot and mouth painting artists. I've been working on my comedy career too.
Now I am venturing into gaming again. I have a new email address. Can
someone please help me transfer all of these emails so I can start getting
them my new email?

I lost contact. I don't know how to get a hold of who is in charge of this
group. How can I help and get more involved again like I did before? Like
what website and everything?

Sorry, but I've always felt like this emailing blog is really confusing.
It's fast and easy to get a hold of people tell them what you want, but
it's very unclear email when you need help right now. I have no clue I'm
just emailing to one random email in this old email I had.

Www.RobertFlorio.com

My new email address.
mouthartecomic at Gmail.com

My Facebook page. If you have not friend request of me, please do. It's my
art and comedy professional page.
https://www.facebook.com/robert.florio.1

rob florio