[games_access] Baltimore devs

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 12 07:11:39 EST 2014

Yep absolutely, I've already replied separately but just in case the info is of use to anyone else, there are two decent sized groups of developers in Baltimore - the Baltimore IGDA group (https://twitter.com/IGDABaltimore), and the Baltimore Indie Games group (http://bmoreindiegames.tumblr.com/). They'd both be worth checking out.
Ian