[games_access] AudioViews that explains blind gaming

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 06:37:14 EST 2014

Brandon Cole has a bunch of nice recordings of blind gamers playing mainstream console & PC games hosted here:

http://www.brandoncole.net/?page_id=19

Brandon will be at GDC this month to do a talk about the different ways that he plays, together with developers talking about the different approaches they have taken to blind-accessibility in their games.

Ian