[games_access] 10.11. Hannover Germany

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Oct 7 15:43:18 EDT 2014

Hello,

there will be some events in Hannover Germany.

The first one will be on 10.11 with the topic "AudioGames".

There is still place to present something.

It is free, but everyone has to pay his/her own cost.

First we will have a closed session with pupils form a school for pupils
with a vision impairment.

Then we will have open sessions. First people can visit some exhibitions.

After that there will be a discussion and some presentation.

Basic philosophy is: respect, tolerance, listen, understanding, ...

We do not yet know when the second event will be.

But maybe 13.01. with topic gamer with a hearing impairment.

Regards,

Sandra