[games_access] Passing contact info along

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:28:36 EDT 2014

Hi guys,
I know that some of you - like myself - are disabled, and you may be out of
work or are interested in changing jobs. I wanted to pass along some
contact info I have. (She said it was OK) Katherine is a recruiter who
places people that have a disability in some way. Now, I know you may also
be like myself in that you don't want to "play that card," but I figured
it's a helpful contact to have in your back pocket. Here's her contact info:

-----
Katherine Noble
Bender Consulting Services
Direct: 412-446-4455
Office: 412-787-8567
Fax: 412-787-7178
AIM: knoblebcs
knoble at benderconsult.com
www.benderconsult.com
-----

Thanks guys,

Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate