[games_access] iOS switch accessibility

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Sep 8 12:03:53 EDT 2014

It's great. Next thing is to replicate Androids big strength for switch
access.

On my Motorola phone you can connect a switch adapted mouse/trackball,
hover over a spot and click that spot with a mouse quickly, tapped or held.

So useful for tap to play games like Badland. Brilliant for cause and
effect stuff. Etc. Can't do that in iOS without very expensive obtrusive
gear.