[games_access] Deaf-Blind Computer Games: Braille or Morse - food for thought

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Sep 17 10:08:02 EDT 2014

Thanks for that info. Potentially very cool. Seems a good fit with this
kind of stuff too:
http://switchgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/tangible-media-deaf-blind-gaming.html
 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZplTj8th0bE

It had me wondering if anyone plays a game in binary one-switch style.
Morse input, and morse output. Would be fascinating to find out.

I dropped Sense a line too prior to your message. They'll get two in one
day. I wonder what they'll make of it. :)

Barrie