[games_access] GA-SIG Action Plan Survey

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Sat Apr 4 03:19:16 EDT 2015

Hi all,

So far 10 people have responded to the survey, to either lead or participate in actions which is great.

In case you have not filled in the survey, this is a gentle reminder to please do so before Wednesday April 8. Aftter thatI I will compile the results.

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/a/dsv.su.se/forms/d/1zY4F874AxRq0Zn53tyeDF6UcOAQ7RSZ0c53goEvhBMo/viewform

Best regards,
Thomas