[games_access] Project idea

Andreas Lopez andreas.lopez93 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 09:35:44 EDT 2015

Hey Ian,

I believe change.org is one of the best platforms to use, given how
frequent it is used and for all sorts of activities. Be it political or
also entertainment related.

But it seems to send attachments along in the e-mail is not working, given
that they are not shown here. I suggest you to upload them to Google Docs
or so and then place the link here. Any other place would be also good, I
am just thinking of Google Docs given that you could enable the comment
function there, so people could directly make remarks on the paper :)

Sincerely,

Andreas Lopez