[games_access] Who will attend GDC 2016?

Game Accessibility game at accessibility.nl
Tue Dec 15 05:03:50 EST 2015

Hi all, won't be there, unfortunately a bit too far. However, recently we
had the Control Conference <http://controlconference.com/>back here in The
Netherlands. Did some interviews there with a lot of (also indie)
developers who were all saying the same thing: "It costs a lot of money to
add accessible options to our games". And also "It's hard to validate the
games with people with disabilities because we can't find them". Maybe it's
something to take into consideration when attending GDC.

Over here we're now trying to work out some options on how to make games
accessible for the smallest amount of money and sorting out where to add
this in the development process. So we can hand this over to developers and
say, for this game it costs this much, you'll reach an audience that's
bigger etc.

Well just my 2 cents here but we're working on it ;)

Kind regards, Erik