[games_access] Eleanor Robinson's WIGBoston talk

Eleanor eleanor at 7128.com
Thu Jul 9 09:08:30 EDT 2015

Thomas,

The three major sources used for that talk were the ESA essential facts
2015, the 2010 US Census and the PEW report.  What I was trying to show
is that accessibility accommodations would help provide access to a very
large market segment (approximately 42 million in the US), and, by the
way, also to others with disabilities of all ages.

If you want more info, I'll be glad to provide it.

Eleanor