[games_access] Difficulty of Games = Disability?

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:29:47 EDT 2015

I think Zork: Grand Inquisitor had a thing like this where if you asked for
too many clues it would solve the puzzle for you, but not tell you what the
solution was. Unless I'm thinking of another point-and-click adventure game
from this era.

Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate