[games_access] New Co-Chair!

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Thu Jun 18 18:45:04 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Michelle has decided to step down as co-chair of the SIG to move on in her game career. It will be huge shoes to fill. Super-Big thanks for all your work Michelle during the entire SIG existance and the very best luck with your games!

I am very pleased to announce that Dan Fischbach will be the new co-chair, starting today. While I don’t know of Dan’s shoe size I am sure he will find a way to make Michelle’s shoes fit.

Also, I wish a very nice summer to all of you!

Best,
Thomas