[games_access] Game Accessibility Guidelines - Breakdown per Genre

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 11:30:30 EDT 2015

Hi Andreas,
If you've got WP experience, go ahead! :-) I would add a submenu for Genres
and then have each suggestion be tagged with the genre and have the submenu
link to all posts tagged with that Genre tag.

***This message was sent from my cell phone so it may be more terse than
usual.***
Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate