[games_access] A quick update from GDC

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 13:42:32 EST 2015

Do you mean a list of all of the individual talks?

From: sandra_uhling at web.de
To: games_access at igda.org
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 19:35:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [games_access] A quick update from GDC

  Hi Ian,

What about a list with events?

Sandra Uhling, Hannover Pavillion

Hannover Pavillion, Hannover, Germany

09.03.2015 18:00

http://pavillon-hannover.de/programm/veranstaltung/?nr=7794

--

Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.

Ian Hamilton <i_h at hotmail.com>schrieb:

      Also here's a list of the people who are giving those talks and panels on game accessibility this week:

        Hannah Bunce

        Gayle Underwood

            Richard Van Tol

            Thomas Westin

            Tara Voelker

            Ian Hamilton

          Mark Barlet

          Steve Spohn

          Linda Carlson

          Troy Hewitt

          Johnny Richardson

          Lindsay Lauters-Miller

          Hao Tang

          Ryan Strunk

          Ri Riu

          Reading that list makes me pretty happy!