[games_access] Big news, PS4 zoom & system level remapping

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:25:54 EST 2015

The beta testers should not have shared it, they're under NDA.

However several of them have, so the cat is it out the bag now, it is public knowledge. It has been widely shared and discussed on Twitter and Reddit and covered by games press too, such as Kotaku.

There are some negative reactions to these features being included in the beta (e.g. 'who would ever use remapping? Clearly a filler feature, scrap that and give us media playback instead'), so it certainly wouldn't hurt for us to catch a few of those and fix the misconceptions.

Ian